Obtaining an ID

License, ID and Permit Types

Indigent ID Card

Lost or stolen ID? To replace, all you need (if you have applied for Ga. driver’s license or Ga. ID card since Sep. 1996) is proof of residency. Shelter letter will do. If you have been fingerprinted this will prove who you are so you don’t have to have your SS card, birth certificate , etc.. Need help? Contact the Waycross DMV at (912) 285-6296 or visit them at 3029 Memorial Dr, Waycross, GA 31503.

Get a Library Card

It’s easy!

1. Get immediate access to all digital resources OKRLS offers by completing this online application.

2.  If you’d like full access to our books and other materials, complete the online application and then visit your local library. Be sure to bring your driver’s license or other photo ID with you.

3.  If your driver’s license or photo ID doesn’t have your current address on it, you’ll also need to bring something official, like a pre-printed check or utility bill, that does show your name and current address.

4.  Verify your application with library staff and be sure to sign the bottom of the application.

You’ll get your library card and you can check out library materials right away. Find your closest OKRLS library here!