Obtaining an ID

Indigent ID Card

Homeless ID Project – Georgia

Lost or stolen ID? To replace, all you need (if you have applied for Ga. driver’s license or Ga. ID card since Sep. 1996) is proof of residency. Shelter letter will do. If you have been fingerprinted this will prove who you are so you don’t have to have your SS card, birth certificate , etc.. Need help? Contact the Waycross DMV at (912) 285-6296 or visit them at 3029 Memorial Dr, Waycross, GA 31503.