Sites for Home Schoolers
Have a home school site suggestion? Let us know!
- GA Department of Education Home School page: Gives state guidelines, laws, and an online registration form for home schooling children.
- A to Z Home’s Cool Homeschooling: This site offers a collection of web sites on home school issues, compiled by a freelance writer who also home schools her child.
- Home School Legal Defense Association: A non-profit organization established to advocate and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children.
- Home School World: The publishers of several home school magazines
- Homeschool.com: Your Virtual Home School, this site provides avice to parents new to homeschooling, shares answers to frequently asked questions, and includes a guide to curriculum and other education resources, online activities and more.
- Homeschooling in Georgia: A compilation of resources, ideas, and support for families who homeschool.
- National Home Education Network: The National Home Education Network exists to encourage and facilitate the grassroots work of state and local homeschooling groups and individuals by providing information, fostering networking and promoting public relations on a national level.
- National Home Education Research Institute: A nonprofit educational organization, NHERI produces reports and statistics on home schooling and serves as a clearinghouse of research on home schooling in order to assist home educators and policy makers, and help educate the public about home schooling.