The Clinch County Family Connection is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join our team! We are a county collaborative organization that works together to improve conditions for children and families in Clinch County as part of the statewide Georgia Family Connection network. The Clinch County Family Connection Collaborative Coordinator will provide planning, facilitation, communication, and coordination services for the partners participating in this work.
This position will be a full-time position; starting salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include enrollment in the Georgia State Health Benefit Plan and in the Georgia Teachers Retirement System.
Minimum qualifications :
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Some college and/or technical school coursework
- At least three (3) years of experience in a responsible position involving substantial public contact
- Have or be able to obtain a valid Georgia Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the use of computers and internet technology, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of individuals
- College degree
- Basic social media and marketing skills
- Active Library card account in good standing ($0 balance)
The candidate will be an employee of the Okefenokee Regional Library System under the guidance of the Clinch County Public Library Branch Manager, working in conjunction with the Clinch County Family Connection governing board.
For the full job description, please view the Georgia Family Connection Coordinator Job Expectations.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 5, 2018 by email to Nan Mikell at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by mail to:
Homerville, GA 31634
*Applicants are subject to a full background check to verify education, work experience, and criminal record.
Employment Eligibility Verification
|Okefenokee Regional Library System has an official agreement (ID# 638770), effective February 1, 2013, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13-10-91)
Okefenokee Regional Library System is an Equal Opportunity Employer